Monday, March 8, 2010

Man I have been lazy. I know Its been over a month since I last posted and for all of you that follow Im sorry. I will be honest I havent really felt like posting. Lets see, school has been going pretty well, I am falling behind a bit but that happens to me alot during the course of the semester.

As far as clinicals go, I stretch alot of people esp. distance runners for track and baseball players. I havent really delt with any acute injuries but I sure it will happen soon. I plan on covering some softball games in April.

Has been going to the gym alot more in the last 3 weeks than I think I did in the last 2 months. Ive got a few things going on with that, wed nights on the Gorham campus I am playing floor hockey I am really looking forward to this b.c I havent played in about 5 years. At the end of May I am seriously considering doing my first 5K. Its a run/walk, but I guess you have to start somewhere. During the 4th of July holiday I would like to enter a "strongman" competition on the Bath waterfront.

Finally in a month fishing season opens. Nice. I get to pay out the ass to take a chem class, not even the one that I wanted on the USM campus. This is bc SMCC a community college is offering the class I wanted to take but there isnt going to be enough open slots for members of the community to sign up and take the class. So much for being a COMMUNITY college. The hunt for an apartment continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment