Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Post

Well this is my first blog post ever... Ya, I never thought that I would actually do anything like this but I know that I can be an opinionated person so its good for me to have an outlet like this.
I guess I will throw out a little bit about myself, I am 23, a "Supersophmore" at the University of Southern Maine. I am studying Athletic Training and I freaking love it. I have met some of the coolest people ever in this program and happy to call them my friends. I'm a sports nut, I used to play sports like baseball, football, and soccer but those days for the most part are behind me. I love food, music, movies, and starting to love reading too. I work in a coffee shop call Coffee By Design, I'm at the one that is inside L.L. Bean.
Hmm, I suppose this blog is going to cover what ever the hell I want it to cover. I like sports so well I might talk about why the NBA is a joke or why fighting is important in ice hockey. I might share a recipe, or tell you all how I have fallen in love with clementines. I might write about music I'm listening to, books I'm reading, or movies that I have watched or ones that are on my list. I like to think of myself rather social so I might talk about my night at the bar, conversations I have, people I meet, things I see, or even things that annoy the crap out of me (see Jim Rome's Triple U).
Most of all I want to stress the fact that I am not an English major and I will try really hard to make sure that this is nothing short of a literary success. But I will make mistakes, probably a lot of them but just look past that, I mean look at all the people that can hardly speak a sentence without tripping over the English Language.


Until next time.

Rack Me, Now I'm Done

Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment