Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday Night

So it has been afew days since I have last posted. Sadly enough not a whole lot has been going on. I dog sat last saturday for my brother and his wife, their doggie is named Ruger and he is a bit of a hand full but it didnt take long till he was rolling over for me and letting me rub his tummy.

I started going to the gym again this week. I have been 3 days in a row which is pretty big for me because recently I have lost my drive, it feels like it is coming back tho and that is really good. I starting to get tired around 11 at night which is really good too conisdering I need to get back to a normal sleep schedual for school.

I am ready to go back I'm pretty much counting down the days. I need to find a new chair, mine is broken what an ordeal that is. I get to go to work on saturday and possibly galactic bowling on saturday night. Sunday I might go to Bath and get breakfast with my dad and my brother and then maybe go ice fishing.

Well any way I think this post is pretty awful, I just feel like I needed to post something and I had afew minutes tonight. Im off to bed.

Rack Me, Now Im Done

No comments:

Post a Comment