Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ya I'm Bored/ Bruins Break Down

I know I just posted, but I wanted to express the amount and stress that comes with planning to do things and squandering every attempt to do it. Its only my fault and no one elses so for now I know where to fix it.
I am attempting to clean my appt. a little bit, this should be fun - _ -

As for my Bruins.

I'm happy Phil Kessel is gone, you know based on the what was it 6 or 7 different players last season with 20+ goals I can see where you would think the team would be fine. Blake Wheeler is not playing to potential, David Krecji is not playing to potential, Savard tho he has been injured is not playing to potential, Zdeno Chara is not playing to potential. Michael Ryder who is notorious for his slow starts need to find a way to put his efforts into over drive. Marco Strum is starting to warm up slowly and it seems Patrice is back.
I want to see Dennis Wideman GONE by the trade deadline, hes awful. He cant skate, he's a turn over machine, and needs to stop taking shots if he cant hit the net. Johnny Boychuck welcome to the big club, someone give this guy a contract extension please.

I think if you want to be a tough team to play against that should start with a tough D-corps. Mark Stuart, Zdeno, Boychuck, Morris, Ference, someone please get rid of Wideman and give Adam McQuaid a fair shot.

Miro Satan signs with the team. Its a pro-rated 700mil dollar deal. I'm happy with it, hes here for the 2nd half of the season so the B's are only on the hook for half the contract. Hes good for 15-20 and unlike the other 81 he actually goes in the corners! What will happen when Lucic comes back, who sits? I think it will be Bitz, hes been doing a decent job but what more could you ask for from a guy from western Canada who wants to retire and start up a dairy farm? He and Sobotka are the odd men out.

Goal tending.. I don't mind having 2 goalies to run with, It worked for a little while when we had Manny, but then he stopped playing over his head. Timmy will be gone by the deadline in 2 years.

Rack Me, Now I'm Done

Zach

2 comments:

  1. They dont need Satan, he's overated, ziggy Sobotka should have his spot, I like his attitude. I believe he's the new Lucic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sobotka too but he needs to start producing more. Maybe they need to move him up in the line up. You cant go wrong with satan, hes pretty much like free food, your getting something for nothing

    ReplyDelete